Saturday, September 09, 2006

Declare war against Satan

Hey, here's a really crazy idea, don't forget to add a little fightin' words into our prayers!

SASB 703
TO WAR! TO WAR! who'll the war cry obey?
'Tis the great God who calls you to fight while it is day;
Though the battle be fierce, and though mighty the foe,
The Salvation Army to victory must go.

Fighting on, fighting on;
With the Blood and Fire
We will never tire.
We'll fight until the Master calls.



Jesus, I want to obey and I want to fight. Equip me and use me to fight fierce in a fierce battle. Equip me with a fierce Love, a fierce peace, and fierce wisdom the Enemy can't stand against. In the name of Jesus, Son of the Most High God, I'm coming after you, Satan. To demolish the strongholds you have in this world. It's war. And I'll fight, I'll fight till the very end. And I won't get tired of defeating you!
Amen

2 comments:

Gods child said...

Hey is this Craig Henderson??? If it is even if your not i love how you speak the truth. Hey did you ever go to highpoint Community church in Victoria. Well if you di i don't no if you remember me but its me Chella you and your brothers used to hangout with my brother Carlin. Hope your the same person. it would be great to here form you. Please leave a comment on my blog. Peace

Andrew said...

Hey Craig, what's going on in your life brother? I miss you lots. Hey happy birthday for the 1st. Drop us a line sometime. I would love to hear from you.
Grace and love,
Andrew